Granville Itchy Treats
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Promotes healthy skin and supports normal inflammatory response.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) anti-inflammatory action for skin conditions related to allergies, gentle detox liver and gallbladder to remove toxic build up to improve skin health. Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which are good for skin and coat.
Red clover (Trifolium pretense) promotes liver clearance and adds antioxidant and immune supportive qualities along with broad spectrum vitamins and minerals.
Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) promotes skin regeneration and strengthens skin structure.
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification and help with allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Bites™ category, these healthy dog bites are rich in vitamins B, C, alpha hydroxyl acids, antioxidants, potassium, triterpenes, minerals, curcumin and phosphorus.
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bite is made with therapeutic herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbal supplementation aims to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the bites.
Do not exceed recommended use. Do not use in animals receiving other drugs, unless directed by a veterinarian. Do not use in animals with gastrointestinal ulceration or kidney disease. Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.