Are you an experienced pet groomer that takes great pride in your work?
Are you looking for a fun and friendly workplace?
Do you stay up to date on the industry by attending shows and other professional development opportunities?
Would you like to contribute to the success of a growing, independent small business?
Hiring: Full Time, Experienced Groomer
Apply today with "dog grooming career" in the subject line - woof @ maggyspetboutique.ca
Maggy’s Pet Boutique is currently looking to hire a professional dog groomer to join our professional grooming team.
We are an independently owned and operated small business in Beamsville, Ontario with an established grooming clientele. We offer competitive compensation, steady daytime hours, and a friendly safe work environment. We believe that a healthy (physical and mental health) and friendly work environment is extremely important.
We book by appointment only and are looking for a true grooming professional to provide an excellent experience.
We are looking for a groomer who takes great pride in their work and shares our passion for animals. We believe in keeping our pets healthy and we want to educate our customers on healthy food choices and quality products for their fur kids.
As a professional dog groomer at Maggy’s Pet Boutique you will be responsible for:
- Bathing, drying, hair cutting, nail clipping and styling of fur
- Our clients deserve to be excited by how their pet looks
- Listening to pet owners needs and requests
- Reporting any issues to the pet owners
- Contributing to a clean and safe work environment
This job is right for you if you:
- love the satisfaction of quality work
- have excellent attention to detail
- enjoy working in a team
- have great customer service skills
- have a positive attitude
- are willing to work with all different kinds of dogs
- are neat and organized
- enjoy professional development opportunities
but most importantly you LOVE DOGS!
Experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience as a pet groomer (2 years minimum)
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Customer service
- Competitive pay structure
- We share in some of the typical costs that a groomer incurs (equipment maintenance, attending shows)
- Benefit package will be offered
- Discounts on store merchandise
We are a friendly and fun workplace and we are excited to hear about your passion for our furry friends. Please email your resume and cover letter to woof (at) maggyspetboutique.ca or drop it off in the shop.