Advantage Small Cat 5-9lbs 4 dose
Bayer Advantage II topical flea treatment and prevention for small cats between 5 and 9 pounds is a vet-recommended, monthly application that kills fleas through contact, so they don't have to bite your cat to die. Advantage II kills fleas in multiple life stages, effectively breaking the flea life cycle to control existing flea infestations on your cat and prevent further infestations. This cat flea treatment comes in a convenient topical liquid that's easy to apply, fragrance-free and waterproof after 24 hours. A single application of Advantage II flea prevention and treatment for cats starts working in 12 hours and kills fleas for up to 30 days. Even indoor cats need flea protection because humans and other pets can bring fleas into your home. Fight the misery of biting fleas with the help of Advantage II flea prevention and treatment for cats from Bayer.
- Contains six one-month applications of Bayer Advantage II topical flea prevention and treatment for small cats 5-9 lbs
- Works through contact, so fleas don't have to bite your cat to die
- Kills fleas in multiple life stages - eggs, larvae and adults - to break the flea life cycle
- Easy-to-apply cat flea treatment starts working within 12 hours and protects for up to 30 days
- Vet-recommended, fragrance-free and designed specifically to treat and prevent fleas on cats