Acana Large Breed Adult dog food 17kg
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Made with free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder, and cage-free eggs in WholePrey ratios that nourish naturally, without long lists of synthetic additives.
Excess weight can stress bones and joints, so ACANA is free of grains or gluten, providing extra meat protein to promote lean muscle mass while managing body fat.
Prepared in and award-winning kitchen from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients, Biologically Appropriate ACANA keeps your big dog healthy, happy, and strong.
- Made in Canada
- Biologically appropriate formula
- Regional sources for all ingredients
- Low-glycemic & limited carbohydrates
- 70% Free-Run Cobb Chicken, Whole Grade-A Eggs & Wild-caught Flounder
- 30% fruits vegetables & botanicals from trusted, local sources delivered fresh every day
- Enhances metabolism as well as skin and coat
- 0% grain, gluten, potato, tapioca, starch, GMO
- Never frozen and no preservatives
- Processed and sourced from Canada’s best and freshest ingredients
- For large breed dogs that weigh 25 kg or more
Fresh chicken meat (13%), chicken meal (12%), turkey meal (11%), red lentils, whole green peas (8%), field beans, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), fresh cage-free eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), chicken fat (3%), sun-cured alfalfa, green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fibre, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative).*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.